Overseas Employment Profile
We would like to introduce ourselves as a reputed recruiting agent named AMDA Global Services, Government Approved Recruiting License No. RL-1091 engaged in supply of skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled workers to shipyards, heavy engineering (Offshore & Onshore), construction and maintenance projects. We have been in this business since 2000, achieving complete satisfaction of our workers and employees alike.
• Welder (Plate Q2, 2g, 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g) • TIG & MIG, Spot Welding. • Engine Fitter, Machinery Fitter • Diesel Mechanic. • Pipe Fitter/Fabricator. • Steel worker/Platter/Steel Fabricator. • Machinist/Lathe Operator. • Power & Hydraulic press Operation. • Electrician/Electrical Fitter. • Carpenter. • Rigger. • Crane Operator. • Stage/Scaffolder. • Sand Blaster/Painter. • General Worker.
• Civil Foreman - Diploma in Civil Engr. • Mason/Tiller/Block layer. • Shuttering Carpenter/Steel Fixer. • Building Painter/Electrician. • Duct Man/Insulator/Duct Erector. • Plumber/Furniture Carpenter. • Equipment Operator. • Laborers/Helpers. • Aluminum Fabricator. • A/C Technician.
Overseas Employment Sector Profile
• Petrol Mechanic. • Diesel Mechanic. • Heavy Equipment Mechanic. • Light Driver. • Trailer Drive. • Dump Truck/Heavy Duty Drive. • Auto Electrician. • Auto Painter/Denter/Electrician. • Heavy Equipment Operator.
• Electrical Engineer - B.Sc. Engr. • Mechanical Engineer - B.Sc. Engr. • Electrical Engineer - Diploma. • Mechanical Engineer - Diploma. • Technician (Electrical/Mechanical). • Machine Operator.
• Diploma in Nursing • Diploma in Pathology • Diploma in Dental • Diploma in Pharmacy
• Bell Boy • Housekeeping • Waiter • Cook
Do's and don'ts for wage earners
At The Time Of Departure:
Candidates will have to arrive at the airport with his/her passport, visa and ticket and discharge letter from Bureau of Manpower prior to three (3) hour of the flight time.
Remitting Remittance To Home:
Candidates must open a bank account with any of the scheduled bank in Bangladesh with a view to remitting their money.
Candidates must renew their respective passport in abroad from the consular of Bangladesh Embassy after paying the specified fee before expiration of the validity of passport.
Candidates after joining respective place of job must collect their work permit/Akama/Identity Card from their employer and must preserve the same after copying several set of the aforesaid documents.
Security Of Job Place:
Candidates for their own safety must come to know the overall safety of their working arena prior to joining the job.
Overtime never considered as the "Right" of employee. It simply depends upon the superfluous flow of work and on the intention of the owner of the company.
Rough or witty behavior with any female counterpart in the country of employer is strictly prohibited. Many a time, this type of fun may cause hazardous plight to the worker. So, the workers must be fully sentient in this regard.
Striking Is Prohibited:
The workers must keep in mind that they will comply with the rules and regulations of the country in which they are intended to go. Striking, Procession, demonstration is completely prohibited. Because, striking is considered unlawful in that country.
Politics Is Prohibited:
To get involve in or practicing politics is absolutely prohibited for expatriate workers in broad. It is infradig for the country to practice or organizing programs in the name of any political banner.
Job Changing Is Prohibited:
Job changing is prohibited in abroad.
Candidates will have to direct their life depending upon the weather of the country of employer.
To get married with foreign citizen is prohibited.
Security Of Job Place:
* Abstain from smoking.
* Take Meal in Due time.
* Drink water as more you can.
* Move carefully in roads and must abide by the traffic rules.